Thursday, June 19

Ground Control to Major Tom


DAVID BOWIE


"...Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles, I'm feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my wife I love her very much.. Ground Control to Major Tom
Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong..."


Can you hear me, my dear? I miss u so much...
I miss u so much...
I miss u so much, my Ground Control to Major Tom :'( 
Listening to your favourite song #Ground Control to Major Tom

Safely and sadly arrived home from Tawau. Don't know why happiness never lasts. We will wait for the moment to come that we will live together happily, and in that point, no one will never tear us apart :') - that what he always tell me. Oh no... Whatever they say, I hate goodbye!
Boyfriend and Atum are on their way to Kuala Lumpur. Bon Voyage! Will meet both of you very soon :)