Thursday, April 17

To-do-list today


DO SOMETHING
Do nothing? I won't! Must do something enjoy today instead of doin nothing.. Okey these are my to-do-list today. Hihi.
  1. Wake up
  2. Survive (Hunting breakfast at kitchen - Got some Nasi Goreng Ikan Masin)
  3. Morning talk with Mama (My Mam talks about plane crash theory. I dnt know where she get this kind of info.
  4. Listening to today's playlist while blogging
  5. Mangga-ING (Sometimes I wonder if I - Hantu mangga or anak mangga)
  6. Lunch
  7. Take a nap Don't need this
  8. Watching television
  9. Surfing internet
  10. Tea time
  11. Take bath (if necessary)
  12. Dinner
  13. Spend time with family
  14. Watch The Gruffalo's Child
  15. Calling with love
  16. Sleep.
ON MY PLAYLIST
#West Coast - Lana Del Rey
#And I Love Her - The Beatles  
WEST COAST
Lana's new song. Don't really like it actually, but part of the music remind me of The Beatles' And I Love Her.