Thursday, January 9

Menanti kekasih


ALDA


"... Tanpa kaki kelawar, anjing dan bulan purnama, menanti kekasih ku yg belum mati
 kapan mati kekasihku, ku menanti kau disini, ayuh mati bunuh diri
biar kita jumpa lagi, seperti dulu..."

LINK FROM YOUNGER SISTER
Younger sister and I had short convo this morning about something when she gave me a link on Wechat.
"What's that?" I read the blog without waiting her to reply my SMS.
"Alda's story. Mongindorosih d kopio lo.. Andasan ku apasih po. Napatai no mala. Inalillah.. but I think you'll like that song!!"
I thought we're not update with what happened around us.
I remember something, "That's the song in Highland Tower's credit."
"Tei? How'd you know?"
"The sentence 'ayuh mati bunuh diri'. Earlier, I wanted to search the song on the internet, but I kept forgetting bout that."
No more reply from her.

USED TO BE OUR MOST-FAVE KARAOKE SONG
Back to the past few years ago, Aku Tak Biasa was one of Alda's songs that we used to sing karaoke, never missed it even once. Her tragic murder case was so exciting to read, cause I actually don't know she died tragically like that. Currently listening to Menanti Kekasih. Ulang2 dengar lagu ni. Menghayati tu bukan. Cuma ia cukup misteri untuk didengar..