Thursday, December 26

Lulus, teruskan pengajian.



LULUS, TERUSKAN PENGAJIAN.
Tidak perasan tag ni bila cek keputusan. Dari atas ke bawah, tengok sama ada melekat A- atau tidak dalam gred setiap mata pelajaran. Most important thing not those A+, A or A-, but the 'Lulus, teruskan pengajian' that written below the list of subjects and it's grade, is more important. Im not upset, but .. so deep in me, im so sad.

TRY AGAIN
I maybe leaked something important last semester but Im sure I'll make it better next time.

THANKFULLNESS TO ALLAH S.W.T
Grateful to Allah S.W.T for everything He gave me for these past few years, never ended successful. To Him I put all my syukur - He gave me everything that I want. The time I got the result, I don't even know if I should cry, or should be happy, while in me that time, Im really sad, near to upset.

Thanks everyone. I got 3.98 this semester. Decreased 0.02 from last semester :)